Crocodile Airless Tyres
- Crocodile Tyres are a relatively new type of airless (semi-solid) tyre designed specifically for and in use in a number of industrial machine applications such as skid steer loaders, drill rigs and shotcrete machines for over four years.
- Compared with conventional solid tyres or solid-filled pneumatics, Crocodile Tyres provide an excellent cushioned ride and provide a considerable weight saving.
- Crocodile Tyres are supplied complete with Chemlok-bonded profiled rims. This means that no aftermarket rim fitting is required: the tyre/rim assemblies are shipped ready to bolt onto the end use machine.
Why Crocodile Tyres
- Greater Machine Productivity – downtime due to tyre damage is eliminated
- Increased safety – no risk of blowouts under load and easy to fit
- Greater durability – tread life up to four (4) times longer than pneumatic equivalent in some applications
- Ride quality vastly improved – as compared with conventional solids and solid-filled pneumatics due to patented void design
- Reduced machine wear and tear – due to the cushioning effect of Crocodile Tyres , as compared with conventional solids and solid-filled pneumatics
- Lower total life-cycle cost – due to longer tyre life and elimination of machine downtime
- Crocodile Tyres are 100% recyclable, so less waste goes to landfill
Synonomous Descriptions for Equipment
- Airless Tyres / Airless Tires
- Cushioned Tyres / Cushioned Tires
- Semi-Solid Tyres / Semi-Solid Tires
- Puncture Free Tyres / Puncture Free Tires
- Bobcat Tyres / Bobcat Tires
- Skid Steer Tyres / Skid Steer Tires
- Underground Drilling Rig Tyres / Underground Drilling Rig Tires
- Shotcrete Tyres / Shotcrete Tires
- EWP (Elevated Work Platform) Tyres. / EWP (Elevated Work Platform) Tires
- Telehandler Tyres / Telehandler Tires